Monday, January 08, 2007

A little of both

Well, I thought I was going to die in the middle of 5 laps around the gym. What the hell? 5 laps for the newbie? I thought that was a little much. Clearly they had no idea how long it has actually been since I've moved that much. Yikes! I REALLY wanted to throw up but my pride would not allow it in front of 30 strangers. The excercising continued non-stop for the next hour, barely a moment to catch my breath. It was sooo tough but I feel like I did well and I'm proud that I completed the first day. Supposedly today is "the toughest day", but I'm pretty sure they are just saying that so I will show up tomorrow. Good thing I'm gullible.

PS- I never want to eat another cheeseburger ever again. Or any calories for that matter. Not if this is what it takes to make it go away!! ;) Yeah, right. I love food. It's worth the pain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment