Sunday, February 28, 2010

City Life

One of the things I think about a lot is how raising a child in the city is different than raising one in the burbs (or *gasp* on a farm- as I partially was). One of the things I really enjoy about the city is that it forces me to not be a hermit. If Cooper needs a change of scenery (which is often- due to our tiny house and bo-ring yard), I take him to one of the many local parks. Here's one of our park outings from last week. Cooper was being extra silly and cute which made it so fun to snap his picture.





3 comments:

  1. i just can't get over how big he is getting honey!! and that new camera of your? totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the most wonderful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Those are some seriously stinkin' cute pictures. I love how delighted he looks with himself!

    ReplyDelete