Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Pictures

Just a few pictures on my baby's 4 month birthday. I love you, baby boy. You make every day better than the last.

Wearing your "I like dirt" shirt at Granny and Pop's


You in your Dino jammies. You are adorable in these!


You and Daddy in your room.


You at the beach wearing your hat like Grandpa Siders use to. He'd be proud of you.


You, me and Dad getting blown away by hurricane Gustav in Destin.


You and Daddy smiling at eachother. I love this photo.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 AM

    Good lord he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seriously is a doll. They do make every day better than the one before it, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he is adorable! I am behind on checking your pictures... I'm sorry I waited so long! Ha ha. And seriously, can Kelly take a picture or what?!?! That b/w one of you all is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete